Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Sales Operations Analyst. This is the perfect role for an experienced technology professional with excellent knowledge of Salesforce. Take the opportunity to build a career in an international company. There is a satisfying benefits package for this position.
Our client is the global leader in providing third-party enterprise software support services to over 1,700 active clients. Due to the success of their software, there is an expanding team in the Tokyo office.
The sales operations analyst position for key national accounts is responsible for providing sales operational support for multiple key national accounts.
- Develop and execute promotional tracking reports and sales reports ensuring sales goals are met.
- Support the Product line review process including the organization of products, presentations and launch planning.
- Manage Customer online set up.
- Maintain agreements, purchase orders for each Customer.
- Manage customer claims, and order processes as necessary.
- Develop market intelligence information to share with teams.
- Drive efficient transition process to minimize sales disruption.
- Take lead in any project development of new delivery tools to improve the customer experience.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese
- Business-level English
- Solid experience in technology sales or operational support.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient analytical abilities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace, deadline driven environment.
- Effective organizational skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available