Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Sales Engineer. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with excellent knowledge of cybersecurity. This is an opportunity to join a company with a dynamic international culture. There are very strong career prospects and rewards for this position.
Our client is an American technology company that is emerging as a specialist in innovative cybersecurity.
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support for sales and business development staff.
- Communicate with sales teams, management, and the business director.
- Development new information that can increase sales prospects.
- Communicate with product managers, marketing and sales teams on any customer feedback that can streamline sales processes and provide customer feedback for future
- product development.
- Engage with customers to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and arrange new account opportunities.
- Consult with sales staff, managers, and technical personnel to discuss product information, goals, and coordination.
- Participate in customer presentations.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure any updated technical information is communicated to both sales teams and customers.
- Communicate with colleagues to ensure global best practices are shared to improve Customer Value Proposition.
- Develop a keen understanding of the competitive environment in Cyber Security.
- Ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of solutions.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar pre-sales position, supporting the sales cycle of high-value security solutions.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a technical sales environment.
- Equivalent working experience with end-point, network or application-based security technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business support, and closing techniques.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary package.
- Work in a central Tokyo location.
- International highly collaborative environment.
- Speak English in a friendly team.