Your New Career Opportunity
A leading Cloud Security provider is recruiting for a Regional sales manager. This global technology company enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. They are now looking to add an experienced sales person to help them reinforce even further their current pipeline.
About the Company
Applications have moved from physical datacenter into the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to those datacenters. The company is redefining security by moving out those massive stored datas and transfer it to the cloud.
- Lead Japanese sales growth with a focus on new logo acquisition
- Manage the entire sales cycle from research to closing deals as well as overseeing successful delivery and client satisfaction
- Take strategic responsibility for identifying target verticals and businesses and defining a sales plan.
- Hunting sales style developing and leveraging relationships through personal meetings, presentations, and networking with CxO levels
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology, with a focus on SaaS and/or networking technologies. Security background will be strongly considered
- Ability to consistently meet and over-achieve sales targets
- Excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the customer engagement and sales process
- Strategic mindset and experience using the most efficient approaches to bring new clients on board
- Exposure to the technology startup or corporate innovation ecosystems, and experience engaging with C-level leaders
- Experience with software platforms and technologies and a passion for the latest technology trends
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation as well as both financials and socials benefits
- International environment
- Rapid and successful growth
- Flex working time
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available