Your New Career Opportunity
A famous video games company is looking for a Recruitment & HR Development Specialist to join their rapidly growing new business.
The ideal candidate will want to develop their HR skillset and grow with the firm.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Work with Hiring Managers to identify the key skill requirements
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Support HR Manager with Employee Development, HRIS and HR Policies
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 3 years + recruitment experience
- Desire to develop HR skillset / learn new skills
- Native Level Japanese, English is not required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in employee development or HR system/policies is a plus
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Relaxed and casual work environment.
- Remote work & Flexible hours
- Strong work life balance
- Opportunity to learn new HR Skills related to L&D HR Strategy and Talent Management.