Your New Career Opportunity
A prominent real estate investment firm is looking to grow their Tokyo Sourcing team via the hiring of a new Associate or Vice President.
This position will report to and work directly with the Sourcing Team's Managing Director, and will be instrumental in orchestrating any future acquisitions by the firm.
- Assist with sourcing and screening prospective acquisitions
- Market Research
- Prepare and write Investment Committee memorandums
- Due Diligence
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Perform special ad hoc projects and analyses
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Minimum of two years of experience in Real Estate or other related Financial Services Industry
- Ability to understand complex contractual agreements in Japanese and English
- Native Japanese, Native or High Level English Capability