Your New Career Opportunity
A leading real estate service firm is currently searching for experienced Property Manager.
- Conduct daily property management (PM) works of properties (logistics) by himself according to the Standard operational procedures
- Manage and maintain the properties and provide good tenant services and take corrective actions against the defective part.
- Maintain legal compliance
- Analyze and adopt the appropriate specifications of the building maintenance
- Plan and execute reduction of operating cost with good service qualities
- Supervise and check performance of BM companies
- Budget making and budget control
- Plan and execute repair, renovation, Capex within budget
- Monitor the capex and repair works and B/C constructions and check the completion
- Evaluate estimations submitted by venders
- Discuss with venders and BM about the building technical issues
- Communicate with tenants by visiting sites periodically and establish good relationship
- Prepare invoices, Funding (Payment) request, work requisition and purchase order for repair / Capex /maintenance with companies systems.
- Support asset management (AM) team from the aspect of PM
- Support investment team in the process of closing of deals
- Handle claims from tenants
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5 years or more of working experience as a property manager
- Technical knowledge/ building, equipment and relative laws and regulations
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- University/college graduate with degree preferred
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Management responsibilities
- Tokyo central office