Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Property Manager. This is the perfect role for a real estate services professional with excellent organization skills. Take the opportunity to establish your career at a leading real estate company. There is a very rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading international real estate management company with a strong presence in Japan.
- The is role reports to the Head of Property Management.
- The role is responsible for assisting in the management of commercial properties.
- Property management workflow on the portfolio of properties. This includes tenants, leasing, planning of repair work, and planning management changes.
- Monthly reporting operations (including accounting reports).
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar real estate management position.
- You must be familiar with the Japanese real estate market.
- Property management work experience in real estate, particularly for office buildings.
- Strong administration skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native-level Japanese language skills.
- Conversational-level English language skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Career development opportunities.
- Central Tokyo location.
- Work in an international environment.