Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Project Manager. This is the perfect role for an experienced project manager with excellent knowledge of the financial technology industry. Take the opportunity to build a career within an innovative company. There is a competitive compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a FinTech company with a growing team in Japan. This company specialized in innovative, technology-based corporate services. You will be working closely with the Head of Implementation and coordinating with Japanese and overseas teams.
- Formulate comprehensive project plans to manage the project at each major milestone.
- Develop and drive project team members to achieve the goals of the project.
- Monitor, coordinate and follow through project key deliverables
- Alert all responsible parties for corrective actions to mitigate any issues or delays.
- Escalation of critical issues internally or to the client so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Administration (invoicing, revenue recognition, budget control, estimates/enhancement reports).
- Meet with the client to discuss progress.
- Arrange meetings with team members to keep them informed of progress.
- Monitor progress of the projects and report internally and to clients.
- Ensure procedures are followed by team members.
- Ensure projects meet the accepted criteria of time, quality and cost.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience in the project management for the Financial market, preferably in Japan.
- Understanding of Securities Companies and Bank’s Operations in the Japanese market.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to develop and maintain progressive and professional relationships with clients.
- Ability to function as the key communication point with overseas development teams.
- The ability to understand the Client’s requirements so that they can be analyzed, documented and solutions proposed.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- Central Tokyo office location
- International environment
- Opportunity to speak English