Specialized-Group is recruiting for an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
The marketing program manager has strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of demand best practices and works with marketers to apply them within the organization.
- Executing to an agreed Demand Campaign Plan for Japan, tightly managing budgets and ROI
- Collaborates with the APJ digital marketing strategist on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs, and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design
- Planning the best mix of inbound and outbound tactics
- Engaging proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs
- Aligning the quarterly plans with the agreed sales strategy
- Partners with APJ campaign team to identify audience requirements and provides insight into what is and isn’t working to drive future requirements.
- Work with SI’s and Alliance Teams to execute joint company / Partner programs & leverage the partner’s brand and “reach”
- Field marketing experience, preferably in an B2B environment
- Experience in using digital marketing tools and techniques for audience acquisition, lead generation and opportunity aceleration
- A strong working knowledge of face-to-face programs, including high touch, seminars, conferences & trade shows.
- Understanding audience aquistion – Net New
Skills to suceed
- 10+ years experience in a Field Marketing setting and a clear understanding of marketing in a high tech B2B corporate environment
- In-depth experience in planning, execution, and management of lead-generating marketing programs direct mail, email, online, webinars, outbound telemarketing, radio & print advertising and public relations in market.
- Fluent Japanese ability and strong command of English
Benefits you will get from that
- Competitive compensation and additonal benefits
- Flex working time
- Social Benefits
- Central Tokyo Office