Your New Career Opportunity
A world famous university based in Japan is recruiting for Networks and Infrastructure Senior Manager. They are now searching for a Networks and Infrastructure Senior Manager to manages a team working across a wide variety of network systems and hardware.
About the Company
Focusing their researches in five major areas: Neuroscience, Molecular Sciences, Environmental and Ecological Sciences, and Physical Sciences.
The school accepts 40 students per year, creating a very low student to instructor ratio. Those instructors not being only experienced teachers but also international scientist giving lecture and/or conference. By the time they graduate, students have accumulated not only abstract knowledge and practical skills but also the kind of professional connections necessary to launch their careers as world-class researchers.
- Manage the Networks and Connectivity team to ensure a stable network, scalable and reliable in day-to-day operation
- Manage the architecture, deployment, support and maintenance of current and future systems and infrastructure, including both logical configuration and physical racking and cabling
- Develop strategy for the evolution and upgrade
- Support collaboration with networking partners as required
- Work on complex problems, requiring in-depth analysis and evaluation of various technical and non-technical factors
- Develop standards for networking and telecommunications installation and operation, increasing simplicity
- Oversee the purchase, installation, and support of network communications infrastructure, including LAN/Wireless/MAN/WAN and telecommunications systems
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team; developing and proposing strategy, setting direction and managing resources.
- Experience in designing and implementing network systems
- Strong working knowledge of Juniper or Cisco switches, routers
- Minimum of CCNP, CCDP or equivalent certification
- Ability to understand and deploy LAN/MAN/WAN functionality such as cabling systems, switches and routers.
- At least 7 years of experience in the information technology and networking fields
- In-depth understanding of the following:
-Routing protocols to include BGP and OSPF
-Data Center switching to include vPC and Nexus
-Network technologies to include VLANs, STP, VRF, HSRP, FHRP
-Security technologies to include firewalls, VPNs, and security best practices
- 7 years of experience in the information technology and networking fields
- Fluent Japanese (Native or JLPT N2 minimum)
- Business level English
- Experience in automation languages, ideally Ansible
- Cumulus or other intent based networking
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Managing campus or data center networks
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and large range of additional benefits
- International environment
- Great location
Sorry, this job is no longer available