Your new career opportunity
A leading M&A boutique is currently searching for a Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst.
Due to client demand they are now required to expand their M&A team to handle continued deal flow. The firm covers multiple sectors and has a strong senior leadership team with strong client connectivity across Corporates and Private Equity. The role will be to work on a mixture of Sell-Side, Buy-Side and Private Equity transactions.
About the Company
The company is a leading M&A boutique based in Tokyo with deep relationships in the Japan SME corporate market.
- Assist senior members of staff in the execution of transactions
- Gather public information on target companies
- Strong numeracy skills are essential
- Experience drafting marketing documents such as Confidential Information Memorandums for financing and/or sell-side assignments
- Building company forecast models, ability to analyze company performance on an absolute and relative basis
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Ideal profile will have 3-10 years M&A experience from a either an M&A boutique, investment bank, or Accountancy Firm.
- Native/near native Japanese is required.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Central Tokyo office
Sorry, this job is no longer available