Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Legal Counsel. This is the perfect role for an experienced legal professional with excellent knowledge of the entertainment industry and solid negotiation skills. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Our client is a leading American video game developer with a strong interest in the esports market. It operates in offices around the world, in which it employs over 2,500 staff.
- Provide legal services to the operations of the company for Japan and the international HQ.
- Deal with wide variety of legal issues related to the above operations, including, compliance, corporate governance, disputes, employment and environment.
- Counsel senior management on legal risks associated with various means for achieving business objectives.
- Prepare and provide internal training on legal, compliance and/or regulatory issues.
- Monitor, analyze and comment on legal or regulatory changes which will have an impact on the operations in different jurisdictions.
- Prepare legal reports, statements or other documents.
- Interface with registration or regulatory bodies as required.
- Manage outside legal service providers.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Japanese language skills
- Business level English language skills
- Good knowledge of all commercial laws such as company law, contract law, international trade law, etc.
- 3-5 years above legal work with experience in a multi-national company or leading law firm is necessary
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available