Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Lead Financial Analyst. Take the opportunity to build a career at one of the world’s largest technology companies. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the technology sector. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an American multinational information technology company. This company develops and produces a wide variety of hardware components as well as software products and associated services.
In the Finance department, the reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. The company objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- To work on financial planning, budgeting, modeling and completing the month-end closing activities.
- Develop various profitability reports including profitability by business, region, and product segment and aid in using these reports to drive improvements in the business. These reports are done on a monthly and quarterly basis to closely monitor the business results. E.g. cost reduction opportunities, delivery process enhancement, Labor rate setting, etc.
- Develop business management reports comparing actual performance to budget, last year, and forecast for the different areas of the business.
- Develop forecasting models using market indices, historical trends, and other methods.
- Analyze and understand variances in all gross to net cost components and drive improvements in the process.
- Fully participate in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Use your strong business acumen to drive along with the ability and initiative to identify and develop analytical tools for various areas of the business.
- Provide monthly financial analysis, consultation to operation managers on a key metric such as utilization, productivity, residuals. Focus on explaining the shift in trends vs budget/constant currency/prior quarter. Collaborate with operation manager in monthly reporting and review with business partners.
- Design/Define/Implement the standard finance processes.
- Collaborate with international, regional and country finance teams in process alignment, cost reporting, and analysis.
- Analysis of spending trend, highlighting outlier for operation managers to follow up.
- Lead in annual budget setting, planning, and forecasting with operation managers.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese is required.
- Business-level English communication skills are also required.
- 10 years of relevant Finance and Accounting experience in a large multinational organization.
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting policies and procedures.
- Highly developed organization skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to 10m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Flexible hours
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available