Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Lead Finance Business Partner. This is the ideal role for an experienced finance professional with excellent analytical skills. Take the opportunity to build your career at an international pharmaceutical company.
Specialized Group’s client is an is a multinational biopharmaceutical company headquartered in the EU. They focus primarily on research and development.
The position provides qualitative analytical assistance to stakeholders through relevant and meaningful reports. These are agreed with the business partners for the budgets, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Inspire and lead the FP&A Team. This includes coaching, developing and mentoring their respective team members
- Creates, controls and assesses the monthly business performance analytical reports as well as the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning packages.
- Explains any differences, trends, and searches for insights.
- Works with business partners in evaluating and interpreting financial data (business reviews).
- Creates complex financial reporting and modeling for the business partners.
- Facilitates RRA/RF/Budget/10YP exercises.
- Becomes a trusted business partner for our customers.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis according to expectations.
- Act as a trusted business partner for our customers.
- Use innovative analytical opportunities (AI, Advanced Analytics) to generate insights and better support the decision-making process.
- Provide analytical support with timely and relevant financial analysis related to the on-going business results, ad-hoc analysis related to new business models, long-term business planning and portfolio choices.
- Bring analytics insights and experience to shape the optimum solution for specific needs.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- University Degree.
- Basic knowledge and skills in Accounting and Financial analysis.
- Experience in Controlling and/or FP&A (Preferable).
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Management responsibilities.
- Work in an international environment.