Your New Career Opportunity
A leading provider of fixed income funds is looking for a talented individual who is ready to work at a highly regarded Trillion USD Investment Manager. As this position doesnt require buy-side experience, this is the ideal role for someone who is ready to make the leap to a sector which continues to grow and thrive.
About the Company
An American firm, who is a leading provider of fixed income funds to a varied client base here in Tokyo. (Retail, Institutional, and Pension)
- As one of the first individuals to be hired in Japan, you will help dictate how the firm interacts with its client base now and in the future.
- Increase funds assets of existing open-end funds.
- Responsible for implementing road show and seminar for sales persons of distributors and final investors.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of marketing strategies and activities with other areas of the organization.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with portfolio management staff.
- Develop relationship with management of key accounts.
- Plan and Implement appropriate training system including roadshow and seminar for final investors.
- Produce appropriate sales materials.
- Assist the team to achieve the overall sales objective.
- Assist to cross sell and present appropriate solutions to existing distributors.
- Develop and establish new client relationships through delivery of high quality service
- Assist in preparing materials for client meetings, client reports and portfolio reviews etc.
- Work with other teams to ensure smooth client on-boarding and subsequent continued client requests
- Ensure sales activities are conducted in a compliant manner in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Work with other teams to respond to Request for Proposal (RFP)
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native-level) and English (Business-level
- Ability to learn, understand, and adapt to evolving sales tactics
- Be ready to build and lead an organization from the ground up. You will be excited to lead from a client/external factor and from a business/internal factor
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Good salary package and benefits
- Work in a proactive environment
- Central Tokyo location
- Work for an international and known brand
Sorry, this job is no longer available