Your New Career Opportunity
An Equities Firm with an office around the Tokyo Station area is looking for an Investment Operations Senior Manager. The firm will continue to grow here in Japan, and this role is key to managing this growth.
Due to the size of the firm, this is an ideal role for someone that would like to further their understanding of the entirety of an investment manager's business, to then leverage that understanding to a COO position.
- Perform fund operational support including assistance in post trade execution matters (middle office), settlement and reporting
- Daily position, trade and NAV reconciliation and related reporting.
- Liaise with fund manager, fund administrators, custodians, and brokers on daily fund operational and administration issues to resolve trade position issues
- Assist in review of NAV produced by Fund Administrator on a monthly basis
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Native Japanese and Business level English language ability
- Experience Operations professional, with knowledge of equities, and equity derivatives
- Strong excel skills an advantage (macros, pivot tables etc)
- Ability to identify problems as they arise and understand when they need to be escalated
- Keen to learn new skill sets and does so quickly
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available