Your New Career Opportunity
A premiere multi-national client is looking to continue their success within the Japanese market through the hiring of an internal M&A specialist as the they look to explore all opportunities for expansion in Japan.
This position will report to and work directly with the CEO of the Japan branch of a Global Fortune 500 firm.
- Take sole leadership of the firm's M&A efforts in Japan
- Initiate business development meetings with prospective businesses
- Leading commercial and financial analysis with regards to M&A decision making
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Attend networking events and leverage existing and prospective relationships that could be beficial to for future M&A initiatives
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 8-12 years of previous M&A experience
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Native Japanese, Fluent English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- International working environment
- Top-tier company
- Take a leadership role
Sorry, this job is no longer available