Your New Career Opportunity
American Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is looking for an Internal Auditor.
- Under the direction of the Client Audit Director ("CAD") and the Auditor-in-Charge ("AIC"), the Specialist will:
- Participate in the execution of financial, operational, SOX 404 and IT audits, integrated audits and process audits, both domestic and abroad to maintain a strong internal control environment at our company.
- Under the direction of the AIC, partner with colleagues and clients, support groups, and other organizations to effectively complete all assigned audit work.
- Execute audit programs and work papers (including walk throughs and sample testing) in line with the established quality standards and timelines.
- Collaborate with the audit team in the writing of audit summaries of issues and reports which accurately describe identified control concerns, associated risks, and appropriate recommendations.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 2 years of Audit experience (internal audit and / or public accounting).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with client and business process owners as well as our colleagues.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of information technology and ability to use various applications and systems.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential to this position.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- CPA or pursuing a CPA.
- Big 4 or Regional Accounting Firm Experience.
- Native Japanese and Business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo central office
- International Environment
- Business trip