Your New Career Opportunity
A global luxury group is recruiting for an IT Support Coordinator who manages the development of a series of renowned products in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches, as well as Eyewear with a dominating presence on the international market.
The IT Support Coordinator is an important position in for all the group Brands and supports all of their retail/office IT support.
The main role of this position will be managing End User Support to serve users and the other onsite requirements. Based on the different request from brands that setup standard Office support process, a challenging and supportive mindset will be one key factor.
- Project management: involving all interval IT related tasks
- Vendor management
- Collaborate with the group Technology team regionally and globally to implement and rollout technical solutions and improve current processes
- Provide end user training and classroom training for new hires.
- Provide onsite support in accordance with the operations manual.
- Manage proactive monitoring, maintenance and resolution of the technical environment
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Hands-on experience with technical and soft skills to provide user support Service
- Management, People, Project Vendor management experiences
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team / customer-oriented attitude
- Good knowledge of Windows, MacOS, o365
- 5-year experience in IT, combined with 3-year experience in office support and 2-year experience in people management
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus
- ITIL training course or certification, knowledge of market leaders ITIL tools (Incident management, service request etc.) is a plus
- Fluent Japanese ability and strong command of English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Package of Social benefits
- Central Tokyo Office