Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an IT Manager. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with excellent knowledge of digital business development. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading French company. There is a competitive compensation package for this position.
The ideal candidate does not need to be very technical, but they expect you to be very proactive and passionate about what you can bring to the organization.
Specialized Group’s client is a multi-national French company with a growing team in Japan. This company is involved in the manufacturing sector and they employ over 800 people in Japan. They are currently changing their technology infrastructure and developing their digital platforms.
This position reports to APAC IT director in Shanghai (using English). You will be managing a two-member team, who are in charge of ERP.
- Understand digital demands, capture, analyze and solution proposal
- Proactive, able to research new digital solutions to meet business demands
- Lead digital projects deployments in Japan. The projects will come from a team, region or local country.
- Maintain the existing digital service and manage any changes to it.
- Respond to Web and Application cybersecurity assessments, controls, and planning by collaborating with APAC Security Manager
- Take ownership of the annual IT budget for Japan Application, including budget (OPEX & CAPEX) planning, control and management.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Solid IT Application background in Sales & Marketing (e.g. Websites, E-commerce), Supply Chain Management, or Manufacturing, Finance and HR
- Strong business engagement to understand and promote digital various solutions to enable business efficiency and value
- Approved communication capability across business functions and organizations
The Benefits You Will Receive
- 10-12m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available