Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Technology Data Analyst. This is the perfect role for an experienced technology professional with excellent analytics knowledge. Take the opportunity to build a career in an international company. There is a satisfying benefits package for this position.
Our client is a global leader in providing enterprise-level software solutions with a growing focus in Japan.
- Execute internal and external client requests for analytics, support, projects, and analyses.
- Assist in creating compelling analytics projects and presentations, which tell an analytic story, demonstrating their value by providing actionable insights paired with recommendations.
- Execute advanced and optimized modeling to support client requirements.
- Assist in designing client-specific strategic service offerings and innovative analytics and approaches that deliver business results.
- Compile updates for management as needed on the analytics services team.
- Assist with the development of data visualization toolkit to enable clients and their marketing teams visualize richer insights for client executives and stakeholders.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese
- Business-level English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytics, data insights, and strategy.
- Technical skills in data management.
- Experience with some of these solutions is a big plus: Looker, Snowflake, Tableau, Mode, Google Analytics, Data Studio or others.
- Proven experience working closely with clients to understand key business questions.
- Experience Leading client teams and internal cross-functional staff to define the scope of projects
- Proficient analytical abilities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace, deadline driven environment.
- Effective organizational skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English