Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Head of IT for Product Development & Operations. This is the perfect role for an experienced IT professional with a background in the automotive or manufacturing sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a manufacturer of automotive vehicles with a growing team in Japan. This company is part of an innovative international automobile manufacturing group.
This role reports directly to the CIO (the management level is one of the top 3 positions in the company). This position manages a team of 6 managers and 25 staff.
- Provide support to all IT related activities for Product Development and Operations.
- Manage and deliver projects from demand to go-live
- Plan, design and run IT while ensuring governance, compliance and effective delivery of services.
- Develop and lead people within your responsibility, including subsidiaries, to meet current and future demands.
- Drive innovation through evolving technologies in alignment with overall IT Strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of IT Security and compliance standards.
- Manage IT budget effectively and prioritize projects through portfolio management.
- Source IT through strategic initiatives and manage suppliers through KPIs.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position.
- Delivery experience of IT projects with global sourcing partners.
- Experience managing a large IT team.
- Japanese language skills preferred.
- Fluent-level English language skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent business partner and customer orientation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Very international environment (30% of employees have international backgrounds).
- Career Path.
- Family friendly.
- Work from home.
- Speak English.
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available