Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Finance and Operations Manager. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent financial management skills. Take the opportunity to build your career at an international company.
Specialized Group’s client is an international fashion company with a growing team in Japan. This person would play a critical role in establishing the business in Japan and setting them up for sustained growth. This position reports operationally to the Japan Managing Director and functionally to the Asia Chief Financial Officer.
The Finance & Operations Manager will take part in the initial set up of our Retail operations and ultimately manage the Accounting, Financial Planning, Treasury, Legal, and Logistics functions.
- Developing and maintaining procedures to ensure business compliance with our Company’s strategy and policies
- Reviewing the monthly closing and Reporting to Head Office
- Coordinating audit and ensure proper tax filing in compliance with Japanese regulations
- Managing the short and mid-term planning process (Budget, Reforecast and Business Plan)
- Reviewing and optimizing the Cash management of the Company
- Participating in ad hoc projects and transversal analysis
- Acting as a Business partner by providing recommendations to the management to achieve our Company’s objectives
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance in coordination with our Asia Legal team and External legal advisors
- Coordinating Logistics issues with the local partner and Head Office Supply Chain team.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- University degree holder in Accounting/Finance with a professional accounting qualification.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience gained in retail / FMCG industry in related Finance functions.
- Experience in International companies where entrepreneurship mindset, result oriented, compact team, hands-on approach.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good understanding of business processes.
- Excellent communication skills combined with a real business acumen.
- Energetic, flexible, independent, thriving in a growing business environment.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Japanese. French will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in an international environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available