Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Head of Finance. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with reliable financial leadership skills. Take the opportunity to build a career at an automotive manufacturing company. There is a competitive compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a Japanese automotive parts manufacturer. The firm manufactures a range of highly specific parts and accessories for the automotive industry.
- Oversee a team of finance and accounting specialists who support the firm.
- Examine variations from forecasts and provide accurate explanations to develop effective plans.
- Provide direction in improving financial results.
- Evaluate and manage the balance sheet for the country.
- Manage the consolidation and reporting of results, including for GAAP, as applicable for the company.
- Drives overall budgeting, forecasting, and analysis with clear insights and decisions to support corporate operations and territorial growth.
- Protect assets by setting, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Acts as a finance expert for business-critical projects.
- Influences key business decisions on financial performance.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 10 years' experience in finance required.
- Native-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High-level experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Solid business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving techniques.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Work for a top-tier company.
- Competitive salary package.
- Work in an international environment.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available