Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently looking for a HR Business Partner to drive strategic HR initiatives and work closely with Senior Leadership & Stakeholders at a global leader within the manufacturing industry.
This position is very flexible, with superflex & remote working opportunities, compensation reviews and has a generous 20 days of paid leave.
- Support the growth of the business by working with senior Leadership and stakeholders to develop HR policy and People Strategies.
- Develop Internal Talent through performance management, employee engagement and talent management.
- Translate long-term business goals into HR Initiatives by reviewing HR frameworks, Organizational Development, Managing Stakeholders and Sucession Planning.
- Use your Labor Law knowledge to understand organizational and individual risk and support staff at all levels of the company.
- Act as the on-site number one authority on all HR matters and discourse.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Level Japanese and Fluent English
- 8+ years of HR Generalist or HRBP Experience
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Background in manufacturing is preferred
The Benefits You Will Receive
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Take a leadership role
Sorry, this job is no longer available