Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a HR Advisor. This is the perfect role for an experienced HRBP professional with excellent knowledge of the financial sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at a global banking and finance company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a multinational banking and financial services company with a large presence in Japan. This company is a leading player in the banking and financial services sector. This is a big role. You will have access to key stakeholders.
The HR Advisor will work closely with regional business leaders to streamline HR processes, aligning HR policy with business function while managing risk. The successful candidate will identify key talent within the company and promote career development, while also providing guidance on managing business performance.
- Implementation of the company’s people strategy for the business.
- Ensures the execution is aligned with the business strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of HR processes for organizational development, performance management, annual pay review, recruitment, succession planning, and training and development.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and act as the principal point of contact for HR needs.
- Support employee programs and initiatives
- Uses metrics to support the anticipation and identification of local trends, people and culture development, employee relations risks, learning needs within the business, and recommend solutions.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Business-level English communication skill is a must.
- Fluency in written, reading, and spoken Japanese required.
- Ten years of relevant Human Resources experience in a large multinational organization.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and legal and regulatory frameworks in the Financial Services industry.
- Strong local market knowledge and a good network in the HR community.
- Track record of successful implementation of HR strategy, programs, and initiatives.
- Highly developed presentation skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Strong knowledge of labor law principles and practices and sound experience in management.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communications skills
- Ability to work at a high standard on time-sensitive deliverables in a complex matrixed organization with local, regional, and global stakeholders.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to 15m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available