Your New Career Opportunity
Take the opportunity to lead a team and work on some highly-innovative enterprise applications. Specialized Group is currently looking for a GM to lead an IT Product launch. There is a great set of benefits and a rewarding compensation package for this role.
The General Manager is to manage and lead a team of IT professionals to ensure the successful delivery of IT solutions, delivered through project or change processes, and this role is to ensure that these processes are enforced, efficient and effective in country, and are aligned with the relevant regional and global directives.
Successful solution delivery parameters are not limited to timeline, scope and budget - but also customer centricity and perception, business partner relationship development and solution related company startup financial performance post deployment. Key to delivering on this purpose, this role will need to foster an emotionally engaged, motivated and highly skilled team through great leadership and management.
- Stakeholder Relationships：Key stakeholder relationship are positive, continually improving, and supporting the successful delivery of business objectives.
- Continuous Improvement：The IT Solution Delivery function is demonstrably continually improving, and actively involved and driving continuous improvement in line with other IT functions and the business.
- Successful Solution Delivery：Solution deliveries meet the direct objectives of the project or change, but also support the wider objectives of strengthening stakeholder relationships, positively influencing customer and business partner perceptions, and supporting positive company financial performance post deployment.
- Team Performance and Motivation：The IT Product Deployment team is emotionally engaged, passionate and high performing.
- Subject Matter Expertise：Ensuring best practice IT solution design and delivery is continually evolving and improving, and is being implemented across all solution deliveries.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Japanese and English language abilities to an advanced level are mandatory.
- Currently residing in Japan.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the Supply-Chain field, including 5+ years relevant IT environment experience.
- Previous People Management experience.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Rewarding salary package
- International environment