Your New Career Opportunity
A world-renowned e-commerce company is recruiting for an experienced Financial planning and Analysis specialist.
About the Company
Being one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world, the mission of this company is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company.
CFO Office is in charge of managerial accounting of the entire group expanding their business globally.
Expected roles are budget making and budget controlling, conducting a financial analysis, reporting to the top management, and so on. We have a responsibility to provide valuable and timely information for top management collaborating with IR team and consolidation accounting team as a member of supporting CFO.
- Budget making
- Making group budget communicating with all units
- reporting to top management
- providing budget guideline
- budget analysis
- schedule coordination
- budget revision.
- Budget controlling
- Monthly closing and quarterly closing for management accounting
Analyzing variance between budget and actual results and reporting to top management
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Basic finance and accounting skills
- Person with challenging sprit and ability to get things done
- Person with the flexibility to adapt to the changing world
- Business level or higher level of English and Japanese communication capabilities (Japanese: native speaker level is required)
- Excel, Power Point, Word
- English (Overall - 4 - Fluent), Japanese (Overall - 4 - Fluent)
- Experience of budget making / budget controlling in business unit
- Experience of business planning / financial planning
- Person who can organize a structure of managerial accounting
- Expertise of analysis for business evaluation
- Experience of Post-merger integration
- Basic finance and accounting skills including understanding of IFRS and/or USGAAP, experience of consolidation and corporate finance
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- Financial management responsibilities
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available