Your New Career Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join a European Multinational Pharmaceutical company. They are looking for a Financial Planning and analysis manager to help them strengthen their team.
About the Company
European Multinational Pharmaceutical company. One of the Global Leaders in Diabetes Care. You will lead, manage, and develop a team of 4 group members.
- Planning (Anchor Budget / Mid Term Planning and Rolling Estimates): Plan and coordinate planning process and budget follow-up to secure adequate financial resources within a balanced budget and assist in the achievement of financial targets. Facilitate resource allocation discussion with management.
- Management reporting: Ensure systems and records and provide accurate, timely information on the regional financial performance and status as a basis for management decisions on strategy and operations and deliver high quality and timely required management reporting.
- Management of FP & A Group.: Lead, manage, and develop members of FP & A Group.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Strong mind-set of understanding of market dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strategic knowledge to drive strategy process
- Capability of financial analysis and understanding of management requirement to support decision making and target achievement
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Presentation skills (especially for management level)
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal
- Japanese language skills: Business to fluent level in reading, writing, & speaking
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- Management role
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available