Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Financial Planner & Analyst. This is the perfect role for an accomplished FP&A professional with knowledge of the insurance sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international insurance and financial services company.
Specialized Group’s client is a multinational insurance company and financial services provider. This company offers a range of insurance and finance related services. It services a very large international client base.
- Budget compilation, forecast management and settlement work (monthly, quarterly, annual).
- Projecting cost figures, management reporting, and creating presentation material.
- Reporting to regional and North American headquarters on budget numbers (In English)
- Settlements related to the business (creation of monthly, quarterly, annual settlement reports).
- Confirming the specifications of accounting systems in the development of new insurance products and systems.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese is required.
- English communication skills are a plus.
- 3 years of relevant Finance and Accounting experience.
- Commercial finance experience (insurance, budgets, forecasts, etc.).
- Organization skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communications skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- 5-7m annual salary
- West Tokyo office
- Work-life balance
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available