Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Financial Controller. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the cosmetics industry. Take the opportunity to build a career at leading Japanese company.
Specialized Group’s client is a Japanese multinational bodily care company, that is a skin care and cosmetics producer. It is a leading cosmetics firm with global reach.
- Provide expert advice and support by analyzing the situation, identify opportunities, quantify impacts and propose action plan to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate region forecast and budget settlement supporting region’s preparation.
- Monthly/quarterly management P&L reporting with variance analysis to budget, prior year and previous estimate.
- Keep track of monthly key performance indicators.
- Brand profitability analysis.
- Marketing & Selling Investment control & monitoring.
- 3-year strategic plan, annual budget plan and monthly forecast update.
- Financial feasibility analysis (ROI / payback) on promotional activities and other business opportunities /investments.
- Improve financial data for better managerial decision making.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance experience.
- Knowledge of Japan/US GAAP/IFRS & reporting requirements.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills to work cross functionally.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues.
- Leadership abilities.
- Business-level English.
- Fluent-level Japanese.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available