Your New Career Opportunity
This is the perfect role for a Finance professional. Take the opportunity to build a career at a Large International technology company who need a Financial Manager. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a Large International company with a growing team in Japan. This company operates in the technology space and is rapidly expanding it’s operations across the world. You will be working in a helpful finance team. We believe in importance of fast decision making and the venture spirit. There are a lot of opportunities to present your ideas and challenge yourself.
- Understanding the Automated Reconciliation system and Different types of Owner Contracts and help owners and business teams for any query that comes their way. Get the reconciliation issues resolved by taking appropriate approvals as per SOP in collaboration with Central Reconciliation team,
- Assure the correct applicability of contractual elements in calculations by generating the data and assessing same through various analysis,
- Publish MIS on different key performance metrics that helps in identifying the gaps and new improvement opportunities in overall reconciliation system.
- Execute compliance requirements for Fixed Assets tagging, Invoice processing etc.
- Ensure timely Collection from owners and corporates.
- Knowledge and computation of GST taxes and commissions
- Should be able to comprehend booking reports and explain the same in simplified way to hotel partners
- Supporting month end closure
- Dispute Management through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong understanding of processes, control to enable biz to scale
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations
- Business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
- Top of the market salaries