Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Finance Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the technology sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at an innovative international start-up company.
Specialized Group’s client is an innovative start-up company with a rapidly growing team in Japan. This international company is on the cutting edge of robotic technology. This role involves leading a finance department and managing control of budgets. The position has direct access to senior management.
- Management of all finance related activities.
- Communicate closely with the management team.
- The position manages, prepares, administers, and directs the control of the budget.
- Perform duties in compliance and regulations as well as standards.
- Responsible for planning and the management of the department; defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations.
- Helps determine approaches to managing processes, resolving operational issues, and resource management.
- Provides key guidance on all financial matters.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Extensive knowledge of management accounting
- Over 5 years' experience in finance.
- University degree.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Financial management responsibilities
- Central Tokyo location
- Work in an international environment
- Working with innovative technology
Sorry, this job is no longer available