Your new career opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a Finance Manager in Tokyo.
Specialized Group’s client is a Major International Health Care Company ranking in the US Fortune 500 list.
- Monitor cash flow metrics and ensure division meets cash flow objectives
- Take the lead role in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly Sales, OPEX and P&L forecast and annual operating plan activities and ensure division meets its set objectives
- Support the sales & marketing management team in the development of effective sales performance metrics and tools (account profiling and tracking, new product launch tracking, gross margin analysis, etc.).
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- University degree
- CPA or CFA preferred
- Fluency in English (oral and written) and Japanese
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with multinational companies
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Top-tier company
Sorry, this job is no longer available