Your New Career Opportunity
A new job opportunity has become available to work as a Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing general accounting tasks and projects related to accounting with leading the group of general accounting & Internal control.
- Streamline the General Accounting organization and improve its functionally.
- Develop the group members.
- Conduct the monthly and annual closings accurately and improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work.
- Establish the bookkeeping method and ensure its maintenance with the accounting data.
- Handle accounting of inventory assets and set and control standard costs based on the standard cost system.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Knowledge of US and Japan GAAP.
- Knowledge of book closing and corporate tax
- Experience in managing and developing people
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- Financial management responsibilities
- International working environment