Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Field Sales Manager for IT & Services in Japan. The Field Sales Manager establishes relationships and engages with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell the company products and services direct to FSM named accounts and other non named accounts with partners in each area directives.
- Establish relationships and engage with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell products and services direct to FSM named accounts and other non named accounts. Understand their business and IT strategies, priorities and goals of FSM named account. About non named accounts, understand field area trend, needs and specifics.
- Maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Build relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account/ area strategies and opportunity plans.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account/ area strategies.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated ability to sell software to Field sales accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels of a customer organizations and area map.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Field sales accounts sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- Solid understanding of the company competitive domain and technologies.
- Able to articulate and understand the customer strategy and the company solution strategy.
- 6+ years of relevant sales experience, with at least 4 years selling software
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in excess of $1 million per year
- Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements
- Relationships with Public or governemental infrastructures
- Japanese ability to an advanced or native level is mandatory
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- Top tier company
- Central Tokyo
- International Environment
||Top Tier Company