Your New Career Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the FP&A Manager will manage two staff, be responsible for all financial budgeting and forecasting as well as preparation of business plans through business partnering with other department heads.
This is a new headcount to strengthen the team as the business sees continued growth in sales, even through covid. This is a well known brand in Japan who maintain a popular image, attracting the next generation of customers and have successfully increased their e-commerce platform too.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop financial models to support business initiatives
- Model and analyze performance metrics, balance sheet fluctuations and opex spend
- Assists in month end and quarterly reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual cash flow projections
- Take the lead on the review of the Budget verses Actual
- Prepare presentations and deliver to Senior Management
- Research and install budgeting tools/systems
- Defines financial situation through quantitative analyses.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on finance experience
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience
- Experience performing analyses using advanced Excel functionality and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision to determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Experience in ERP system implementation is a big plus
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Tokyo central office
- Competitive salary
- Financial Management responsibilities
Sorry, this job is no longer available