Your New Career Opportunity
A manufacturing firm, a leader in their industry is looking for a Senior HR professional with a background as a HRBP or HR Manager to move into Director of HR.
About the Company
This firm has not been affected by Coivd-19, and is launching a new product line in the near future.
- Managing a HR team of 4 staff, work with global to lead HR in Japan
- Engage with staff, while aligning HR with business goals
- Provide advice to managers, staff and leaders related to employee relations, performance management L&D, recruitment, succession planning and HR Policies.
- Serve as a change agent to provide HR solutions and coaching across for all employees.
- Continue to develop overall HR functions in accordance to labor regulations and laws.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 7 years + as a HRBP/HR Manager
- Fluent Japanese and English required
- Adaptable and flexible, willingness to challenge yourself
- B2B industry a advantage, but not necessary.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Communication with HQ and APAC
- Flexible work style, CEO hands off-style.
- Opportunity to manage projects and create a real impact in the business.
- Pioneering brand in market.