Your New Career Opportunity
A leading global luxury brand is looking for a key leader to take this key role as they implement new digital innovations. A diverse role that will have take leadership over e-commerce and digital marketing, CRM, and Visual Merchandising.
- Leading media planning and budget allocation/management for the brand, plan execution in collaboration with various teams & key stakeholders.
- Covering print (ads and tie-ins), digital marketing (digital ads, (paid & owned) social media, search, LPO, etc), event activities and store support activities.
- Work with global marketing teams on global creative assets and media guidelines.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience in Holistic marketing planning and experience on the brand side including media planning, magazine (ads and tie-ins), event activities etc.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Strong digital marketing skills/experience at least for 2 years, incl. digital media planning, ongoing KPI tracking & optimization, and media agency management.
- Fluent Japanese required. Business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- Work for an international and known brand
- Take a leadership role