Your New Career Opportunity
A leading electricity retailer is looking for a talented individual who would like to join the ever expanding de-regulated electricity business.
This is an exciting new sector, as it has only existed for 4 years. As such, this individual will have a chance to be at the forefront of this important field, and can leverage their expertise within the energy markets for many years to come.
About the Company
An American firm, who is a leading electricity retailer in Japan. As more consumers switch to their service, they have seen continued year on year growth.
- Successfully work with a number of client types, including: investment management firms, investment banks and regional banking institutions
- Maintain and analyze multiple customer-related databases.
- Work together with internal and external resources in order to perform daily load forecasting and scheduling.
- Coordinate the receipt, review, and execution of required documents and contracts to enable the business.
- Monitor and report on the global & domestic energy market landscape (nuclear, fossil fuels, renewables, etc. markets which may impact our business and the FCA).
- Provide analytical assistance and support in completing supply initiatives including but not limited to pricing, procurement, and supplier relationships.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Business-level) and English (Business-level)
- High analytical ability with proficiencies interpreting and managing databases using Excel, SQL, and/or other tools.
- High computer literacy with excellent skills in MS Office. (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel)
- Attention to detail with the ability to quickly grasp, analyze, present and communicate electricity market rules/changes and market competitor news/competitive intelligence.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- Growing career path
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available