Your New Career Opportunity
The company is one of the world's largest port and terminal operators as well as providing cargo support and container Inland Services. They’re currently looking for a CFO to join their team in Yokohama.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES: Development of Long-term vision
- Work closely with MD/COO/CCO to identify various business measures to be taken to maximize the growth potential.
- Align the future path desired to the working of the organization including capex planning.
- Work with MD on building vision on cost control and revenue opportunities to bring out an effective strategy for the year in question.
- Analyze the cost components and bring out initiatives through discussions with the teams, actions to be taken to control costs.
- Review the financial and accounting processes and bring out opportunities for process improvement.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with large, global, multinational organizations
- Proven experience around business finance including forecasting, scenario building, analytics
- Solid experience in accounting incl. monthly/annual closing. CPA or Bookkeeping Level 1 preferred, but not a must
- Ability to deal with and manage senior stakeholders through influence and effective data-based communication
- Proactive and multitasking capabilities
- Good team player and someone willing to learn and extend the levels of performance
- Open and convincing personality, sense of urgency, and orientation to results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Take a leadership role
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available