Your New Career Opportunity
A 500 Billion AUM Investment Management Firm is looking for an Institutional Sales Executive (Equities/Fixed Income). The firm is looking to increase its business development effort in Japan, and the Institutional Sales Specialist will grow the Company’s AUM by cultivating relationships with prospects, employing the Company’s consultative approach to investment solutions and ultimately demonstrating why the Company can add value to the prospect’s investment objectives.
This position is open to anyone within the Financial Services Sector, and so buy-side experience would not be necessary.
- Responsible for obtaining new mandates through marketing activities.
- In addition to above, work closely with Head of Client Service & Marketing, Tokyo on product development.
- Responsible for identifying the targets and developing products together with Head of Client Service & Marketing, Tokyo.
- Build the Company’s brand and promote brand recognition in Japan.
- Grow the firm’s assets under management globally.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Interest in becoming a sales specialist within equities and fixed income
- Approximately 5+ years of experience within the financial services industry. Preferrably in an equities focused role.
- Strong grasp of financial products and solutions
- Proven business development skills and an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate into the Japan markets.
- Proven ability to create and develop a marketing and presentation process with a focus on closing new business.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available