Multi-national commercial real estate services firm with over 1000+ staff in Japan. Currently searching for a Business Unit Director for their expanding Workplace Solutions business line.
- Purpose of this role is to provide leadership and accountability for the Business Unit; including: client relationships (secure and grow), people management/development, governance and compliance of commercial contracts, P&L responsibility for short term and long term initiatives.
- Maintaining exceptional service and delivering value to clients while growing the Business Unit overall.
- Accountability for financial performance of the Business Unit, overseeing multiple areas composed of client accounts
- Directing the account leadership team comprised of Area GMs and Contract Managers
- Ability to negotiate and administer (while possessing solid understanding) contractual terms
- Manage relationship of key accounts by being a trusted advisor and thought leader
- Creating alignment between client’s needs and organizational delivery
- Leading the Business Units planning and budgeting process to optimize performance
- Ensures the successful management of expansion and renewal activities
- Managing a variety of functions that are critical for service delivery, which include: finance, HR, transition, procurement, QHSE performance, engineering and project managers
The skills and experience you need to succeed
- Managing in a diverse environment
- Capable of multitasking in face paced environments
- Team player with high communication and networking skills
- Fluent-Native level Japanese language skills
- Business-level English language skills
The benefits you will receive
- Central Tokyo Office
- Top-tier company
- Take a leadership role