Your New Career Opportunity
An omiciled multinational conglomerate that produces Fire, HVAC, and Security equipment for buildings is looking for a branch manager.
- Responsible for leading and managing USG Japan Team in the assigned region within APAC, and driving the organization to meet or exceed its growth and profitability objectives.
- The individual will lead the USG Japan sales team to deliver growth in sales, in addition to being responsible for strategies in sales management, business development, customer account management, product technical support, installation execution and service delivery.
- The Branch Manager will build a working environment that prioritizes strong organizational health, focuses on “integrity first”, and motivates team members to achieve more than business plan targets and goals.
- Accountable for Branch financial management, policy and safety compliance, local Japan legal and code compliance, and team member training and talent development.
- Work with the USG Vertical General Manager and the Japan Country General Manager to harmonize USG Vertical and Japan Country priorities, policies and initiatives.
- Work closely with the USG Vertical General Manager to: (i) set the strategic plan for the USG Japan Team, (ii) align the USG Japan personnel in a manner that supports the successful execution of the Strategic Plan, and (iii) lead, develop and coach branch staff to achieve their personal goals and business plans.
- Set aggressive and motivational goals to challenge the staff and meet the short, medium and long-term targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and partners to ensure the current projects and project pipeline are achieving the proper gross margin levels (secured order and execution).
- Drive long-term growth initiatives in key business areas (i.e., service, controls, HVAC, fire, etc.) to create and maintain a strong opportunities pipeline.
- Continuously improve business operations and make changes to improve performance.
- Work with APAC marketing and local sales team to advance the USG Brand Plan through promotional events, exhibitions, and tradeshows, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of evolving customer needs, technologies, market trends and customer requirement changes, drive innovative ways to grow the business, increase market penetration and maximize margin.
- Operationally drive excellence by sharing best practices in opportunities secured, customer relationship, application and technical issues and learning across the region with the USG Korea team
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in sales, sales management, project management or operations management including 8 to 10 years of sales management experience and direct sales experience.
- Demonstrated organizational credibility in achievement of sales and profit plans for an extended period of time.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in US Government contracting (US Army Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, etc.) and be well-versed in US Department of Defense contracting requirements and FAR/DFAR regulations
- Strong computer and analytical skills required.
- Requires a responsible, self-starter who can handle multiple responsibilities and can work independently.
- Deep understanding of HVAC, Building Management Systems/DDC Controls, Fire detection and suppression and Security.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Confident working in a multinational, matrix driven organization.
- Flexible in adapting to different cultures, excellent at leading and developing diverse teams and driving accountability.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Japanese
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Tokyo Central office
- Take a leadership role
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available