- The Assistant Warehouse Manager position is a significant role for the company as there will be many points of contact between internal stakeholders (i.e. Brands) and operations platforms with Warehouse manager. To assist manager to innovate warehouse process and delivery operations to meet qualitative and quantitative target.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager of Kering in Tokyo.
- Support the Warehouse Manager to oversee inbound and outbound execution provided by the 3PL as well as transport company, which include educations and follow up.
- Manage different stakeholders and vendor relationships, monitoring KPI as well as procedure to provide regular updates, while liaising with other logistic team members in operations to ensure product delivery is handled on time and to the quality that the business (brand) expect.
- Frequent travel to the warehouse in Chiba to investigate the situation and potential risks, while receiving feedback from the internal key parties internally, to enforce optimal operation procedures
The Skills and Benefits You Will Need To Succeed
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Warehouse
- Native Japanese speaker
- Business level English