Your New Career Opportunity
A European Fortune500 Manufacturing is urgently looking to invest in an experienced Finance Accounting professional to join their Finance Division.
As the Assistant Financial Controller, you have the opportunity work closely with the Head Controller and CFO across reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, providing additional support across APAC region.
- IFRS Reporting, Monthly Management Budgeting and Forecasting
- Manage business processes and Internal Controls
- Deliver key ROI reports and financial management metrics to leadership
- Identify risks and controls to prepare mitigation and recommendations to senior leadership
- Drive ERP system efficiency through innovative BI applications
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related field 3 years of relevant experience
- Key experiences in financial and manufacturing is huge plus
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Native Japanese and Fluent in English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Salary: 7M - 8.5M
- Career growth development into Financial Controller
- Great work life balance with potential international opportunities!
Sorry, this job is no longer available