Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Store Manager to join the Area Manager Trainee Program, after completing the program you will have be promoted into an Area Manager.
Our client is a world-famous international gaishikei company, headquartered in Sweden with a Japanese office, they specialize in a large range of fashion products
As an Area Manager Trainee, you will be looking after an area in Japan and your tasks will be:
- Supervise and manage store managers and make sure they have conduct report/task on time.
- Training store managers and staffs how to preform correctly representing the brand's culture.
- Work closely with the Area Manager teams and support them with their daily tasks
- Travel to your area and communicate, supervise and manage your area's stores.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experienced in Store Management is a must.
- High level Japanese and English is not a must.
- Industry experience among fashion or apparel brands expect luxury.
- Leadership, communication skills, open mind.
- Aim to become an Area Manager or Retail Operational Manager in the future
*Recently 2 staff in the program promoted into Area Manager and Regional Area Manager within 6 months.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- Up to ¥8m annual salary after promoting to Area Manager
- Small overtime
- Social insurance, Group Life Insurance, DB Pension, etc.
- Be part of an open-minded team in a gaishikei office culture
- Amazing Career Opportunity
Sorry, this job is no longer available