Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Credit and AR Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of credit control and accounts receivable. Take the opportunity to build a career at a market-leading international company. There is a satisfying compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a global cosmetics company and has products in hair color, skin care, make-up, perfume, hair care and men’s skincare.
- Ensure the implementation of the Credit policy to achieve financial risk control.
- Proactively contribute to the implementation of the Credit policy established with the Controlling and Financial Director.
- Conduct financial analysis prior to the opening of a client account.
- Manage orders in cases of unpaid bills, client default and bad debts.
- Target the cash collection and risk management objectives in accordance with the Credit policy.
- Collaborate with Credit Insurance for the negotiation and renewal of the credit limits, propose and follow alternative solutions in accordance with fixed payment deadlines and define the stimulus policy.
- Supervise credit management in order to minimize risks.
- Follow the key indicators (budget, real, trends).
- Manage problems related to customer credit in connection with the Supply Chain Director, Financial Director, Sales Director, Customer Care Manager, and follow up action plans.
- Modernize the payment methods.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native level Japanese.
- Business-level English communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in credit control and AR.
- Experience in an international company in Japan is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovator, strategist, and people developer.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Top-tier company.
- Speak English.
- Developed career path
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available