Your new career opportunity
Specialized Group’s client is a major International Consulting firm that has experienced rapid growth especially in the Tokyo market.
- Help ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and local statutory requirements
- May prepare or assist in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
- Review engagement pricing calculations
- Prepare or assist in preparing client invoices in accordance with the billing plan and contract
- Execute or assist in receivables follow-up, monitor variances, and discrepancy follow-up
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Previous financial accounting experience a plus
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Invoice preparation
- N1 Japanese or higher
- Tracking and reporting on Accounts Receivable
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparing financial reporting packages
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis and reports
The Benefits You Will Receive
- We want people who value teamwork and a results-driven mindset, who flourish in a challenging and diverse working environment.
- We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.