Your New Career Opportunity
A leading global luxury goods company is looking for an Accounting Specialist to handle general accounting, treasury, and tax. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the luxury goods market. An excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and support a growing company.
Specialized Group’s client is a luxury goods company with a strong presence in the Japanese market. You will be working in a finance team and assisting with general accounting, treasury, and tax.
- Monthly/annual accounting and treasury operations
- Monthly closing and tax filing.
- Assist with audits and internal control.
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers and a capacity to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Solid organizational skills and team liaison skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Support FP&A and business partnering.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese
- Business-level English
- 2-5 years' experience in accounting.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of USGAAP/JGAAP
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Work in an international environment